Many residents of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania find they need skilled legal assistance to deal with unexpected issues. Some of the types of representation Lehman Law P.C. provides include:
- Criminal defense – if you are facing criminal charges in Luzerne, Lackawanna, Columbia and surrounding areas including Scranton, Pittston or Wilkes-Barre, we can help defend you against those charges and protect your rights.
- Business development and litigation – when you need help drafting contracts, with business development or when you need to enforce a contract, Lehman Law, P.C. can help.
- Family law – whether you need a protection order, assistance with child custody or support matters, our family law attorneys can help protect your rights.
- Estate planning – we provide assistance in preparing wills and living wills to ensure your wishes are carried out and your assets are distributed in accordance with your wishes.
- Business law – whether your issues can be resolved through alternative dispute resolution methods or you need a strong litigator, Lehman Law, P.C. can help represent your interests in contract matters, construction issues or business disputes.
- Social Security disability – if you are considering applying for benefits or you have been denied benefits, we can provide you the legal guidance you need.
We take the time to evaluate your individual circumstances to ensure you are getting the best possible advice depending on your specific situation. By taking a personalized approach our Wilkes-Barre, Scranton and Pittston clients can feel confident they are getting the best legal assistance possible advice available.